Saturday, November 9, 2013

My Diary "Little Girl with Three Cats"

Little Girl With Three Cats




       Yesterday, on the way home. I found three cats in the park. Their mother abandoned them. The i took them and i brought them to my home. At home my mother and I cleaned them. After that I fed them with some fish and three bowls of milk. I took care of them and i gave them beautiful names. They were Clara, Willy, and John. Clara was beautiful cat. She had three colors on her fur. The Second was Willy, Willy was funny cat. He always played with me when I had time for Holiday. He had two colors on his fur. The last was John. He was unique cat, "You know why?" Because his name almost the same with my father name. My Mother said they were Persian cats. They were very funny.....
I like them so much....

By : Meytha Dwikurnia Diansyah

0 komentar:

Post a Comment