Friday, August 25, 2017

Grey Sky




GREY SKY



When I close my eyes
I remembered
When earth felt sun’s warmth
Cloud run leave  trail thin in the blue sky
Paddy under it starts yellowing

When I open my eyes
I begin to reflect
Soul of selfishness destroys nature
Destroying the hope of God’s creatures

Paddies are not yellowing anymore
The air no longer fills lungs
Only the dust that fills every sniff
Sound of the machine substitute an air
Be irregular tone rhythm
The sky is no longer a reflection of the ocean
Only the grey skies are faithful to accompany

God, forgive me because I can not keep your gift
I’m not strong enough against them
People who are greedy for treasure
I can only  stand enjoying this view

A blue sky hiding behind a grey sky

-

By : Aulia Dyah Jaatsiyah (8A)

0 komentar:

Post a Comment